Rehabilitation Care Program – Call (775) 624-5907 Today!
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Reno, NV Call 775 624-5907 to Find Help Immediately! For many people, the pain and hopelessness of drug dependency makes them feel trapped, and they don’t know if they can bear any more anguish. However, at Drug Recovery Center Reno, there are people who understand that drug addiction can be beat, and who will assist users so they can let go of the guilt and shame that drug addiction feeds on. Alcohol and drug abuse has been confirmed to be a medical illness, and has to be treated as seriously as any other disease, like cancer or diabetes. The skilled professionals at all our facilities specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency, ensuring that our clients receive the highest degree of care. It’s time to end the unnecessary struggling, and take the first step to getting clean.
What Is Substance Abuse?
Most people begin to experiment with drugs casually, then lose self-control and realize that they want more and more drugs, more and more often. As substance abuse increases, the tougher it becomes to go without the drug on account of the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Reno, NV treats drug addiction, which is the physical and psychological dependence that forms due to the use of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency is caused by repeated drug abuse that distorts communication between nerve cells in the brain, until drug use is the only way to stimulate the production of pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to form, and longer to treat, and occurs when the addict believes that they must have the drug to feel good or normal, and the thought of not being able to get or use the drug causes them distress.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of substance addiction, and they must be treated together as a part of a complete drug center rehabilitation treatment plan. Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Reno, NV has the staff, experience, and passion needed to help people who are suffering from drug addiction. We offer:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare staff
- luxurious, affordable residences
Our programs are also designed according to each client’s personal needs to offer them the best possibility for success. Because we apply a wide range efficient, fact-based treatments, we always find healthy and reasonably priced answers for everyone.
What Is Rehabilitation?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their substance of abuse
- participates in several kinds of counseling and behavioral changes that help them understand their problem with addiction
- analyzes the underlying reasons for using drugs or alcohol
- discovers ways to avoid temptation and prevent relapses
Drug Addiction Rehab Nevada‘s recovery team is made up of experts who manage with every part of the recovery process, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Rehabilitation Care Program Addresses Drug Abuse
Our residential detox alcohol and drug treatment facility takes all the absolute best parts of inpatient care (24 hour supervision and clinical personnel) and outpatient treatment (introduction to the “real world” and off site self-help group meetings). While residing in gorgeous, comfortable residential homes, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Call 775-624-5907 to talk to Alcoholic Rehabilitation Treatment‘s recovery experts for more details about treatment locations, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.